Image Map

LovelyMichalka: Definitive Hiatus.

 I've had the most wonderful time bringing updates to violetbuds but it's enough for me, now. I want to dedicate myself to photography and photography only and I feel like I can't manage a fansite anymore now. Being the only staffmember was a lot of work for me to handle. I don't feel like I should apologize, I mean, everyone feels overwhelmed when it comes to fansites at some point and that's what happened with me, I don't have many readers as well so, it's not a big deal or anything. I will continue to support and appreciate 78violet and take part of the violetbud family on my personal twitter account. If you would like to take care of LovelyMichalka (maybe even change the mother language to your own) contact me here (DM only) and I will immediately give you the rights to do so. Thank you for this amazing two years online! x, Camila.

Publicar un comentario

Leave your comment! Make our day!

0 Comentarios
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MichalkaSisters.net is the #1 UK source for everything Aly & AJ Michalka. Click on the image to enter site.

Aly-AJ.com is the ultimate portuguese site for everything new on 78Violet. Click on the image to enter site.

The upgraded version of 78VioletSpain.com brings you all the latest info on 78Violet for spanish readers. Click on the image to enter site.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Online desde: 05/09/11
Webmaster: Camu (@bonjourcamila)
Staffmembers: 0 (no aceptando)
Acerca de: 78Violet (a.k.a. Aly & Aj)
Idioma/s: Español (Argentina)
Layout: #6
Diseño: Camu
Códigos: Sunrise Graphics
Affiliates: Bases
Host: Blogger

<< Home